Ten jobs that a multimedia designer could do for various companies are; are; entry level designer, mid-level designer, package design, front-end web designer, designer/developer, UX designer, Digital designer, Senior director, Art creative designer, Logo design, Art Creative director. The one that stands out most to are :
Package Designers are exactly what they sound like. They design the boxes, bottles, cans, bags and cartons that fill every shelf in our stores. Some of the packages they design include cereal boxes and canned products. A package designer could focus primarily on label artwork but they could just as easily be asked to come up with ideas for custom containers. Shampoo bottles are an example of a product with a container that is often heavily customized by each major brand. The salary for a Package Designer, average salary is 79,260
Prospective package designers need a diverse and well-organized portfolio to showcase their work. They must have experience working with creative design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to combine typography, graphics, and other design elements. Package designers must also have the ability to generate effective hand-drawn sketches and be proficient in photography. Additionally, these professionals are generally creative, aware of market trends and able to work under tight pressure to meet deadlines. To get more information Click Here
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong, color correction, retouching and typography skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and file management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team * Have a great curiosity relating to all things design and technology.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, creative problem solver.
The ones that are most interesting are ; The Art/Creative Director. The Art/Creative Director oversee the work of otherdesigners and artists who produces the images, for television, film, performances, advertisements and videos. This one is interesting because it covers a wide variety of jobs. Working in this area will expose me with wide range of experience.
The other area I find very interesting is Logo Design. This will give me the opportunity to work with companies or other small or local individuals helping them creating logos for their business cards or their brands for their companies.
Logo Designer averages $48,140
Senior Designerthe salary for a Senior Designer pays $58,465
Art /Creative Director 65,065
Front End Web Designer 76, 200
Designer Developer 53,078
Package Designer $79,260
Entry Level Designer $39, 645
Mid-Level Designer $40,532
UX Designer (User Experience Designer) $71,918
LOGO DESIGNER- 7 OPENS
Senior Director- 6 Opens
Creative Designer- 1 Opens
At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We launched our first advertising program in 2006 and since then have built a portfolio of advertising products enabling advertisers to reach customers on Amazon sites, mobile web and apps, Fire Tablet, Fire TV, Echo, and on thousands of external publishers via our web and mobile ad network. We’ve developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class ecommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Art Director who wants to connect brands on Amazon with Amazon’s customers through innovative storytelling.
- Create compelling and innovative narratives across digital media, video, mobile, and audio platforms that connect brands to customers.
- Strong ability to sell concepts to senior and executive level internal and external stakeholders via mocks, prototypes, storyboards, and written documentation.
- Distill complex creative concepts to understandable design solutions and clearly rationalize strategic thinking and design rationale to stakeholders.
- Understand usability and design principles that help drive successful campaigns.
- Analyze marketing challenges that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Ability to work across multiple teams through influence to drive projects to completion.
- 8+ years of experience as a visual designer, UX designer, production designer, interactive designer or similar role.
- An online portfolio demonstrating experience creating a clean, compelling aesthetic that is optimized for functional communication and a high degree of fit and finish, including samples with video or motion.
- Exceptional design skills including illustration, layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns, and copywriting.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, internal and external partners.
- Solid written/verbal communication and collaborative skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Final Cut, After Effects.
- Experience in managing and mentoring senior and junior designers to execute high quality projects and deliverables.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
- Experience working with sales, marketing, and operations teams.
- Experience working in an agency environment or similar.