A/B testing which is sometimes called split testing is when you compare two versions of a web page to see which one works better. The way you compare these two web pages is by showing the two variants to similar visitors at the same time. The one that is chosen as the better performer is the one that gives the better conversion.
In an A/B test, visitors are randomly divided into two segments as they enter a site: half are placed in “segment A”, while the other half go into “segment B”. Each segment is then shown a variation of a specific design element of your choice — for example, a landing page, tore theme, call-to-action button, or checkout flow.
By testing two variations against each other in real-time with real users, you are able to collect meaningful data to determine how each version of an element influences the behavior of your visitors. In turn, this gives you the insight to create a design that will give the best results for your client’s online business.
So to make it simple, A/B testing allows you to design the best website possible for every single project.
Benefits of using A/B testing are:
1. Increased revenue —Using A/B testing as a service you offer to your clients will be able to bring in more money to your business for projects. If you include A/B testing to your website it will help your client as a post-launch service to make smart design changes will help them get the best for their money and increase your earning too.
2. Reduced client disputes — A/B testing gives you concrete information help you in making decision to guide you in avoiding debates and other disagreements in making decision on how a project should be designed. This will protect relationships between you and your clients.
3. Satisfied clients — It’s easy to focus all our energy on the visual design of a website and overlook its functional purpose. While most clients do want a beautiful looking final product, every client is more concerned with having a site that converts. Running A/B tests shows your client that you genuinely care about their business’s online goals and are willing to do whatever it takes to make sure they’re accomplished.
UX DESIGNER (USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER)
UX designers have to do with how the product feels. There is no single right answer for a given design problem. UX designers explore many different approaches to solving a specific user problem. The overall responsibility of a UX designer is to make sure that the product flows from one step to the next.
UI DESIGNER (USER INTERFACE DESIGNER)
UI Designers are about how the product is laid out. They are in charge of designing each screen or page with which a user interacts. UI Designer is also responsible for creating a cohesive style guide and making sure that consistent design language is applied across the product. Maintaining consistency in visual elements and defining a behavior such as how to display error or warning states fall under the purview of a UI designer. To get more information about Click Here.
Web UX/UI Designer
BlackDog Advertising – Miami, FL
|PLEASE: NO REMOTE/OFFSITE APPLICANTS. All qualified applicants will be interviewed on site and the new hire will work at our studio in south Miami, Florida.
About Blackdog Advertising
BlackDog was established in Miami, FL in 1989. At BlackDog, the only thing more powerful than our desire to create remarkable advertising is our drive to achieve measurable success for our clients. Our dynamic and diverse team accomplishes this with a combination of talent, experience, research, analysis, creative collaboration, dedication and hard work. The ultimate reward is advertising that looks as good as it works.
BlackDog Advertising is looking for an experienced Web Designer who is passionate about delivering the most visually appealing, highly effective website & digital designs to our clients. A strong graphic design portfolio is a good start but we are looking for a designer who surpasses graphic design skills. Candidates must possess excellent HTML/CSS knowledge along with a well-developed design sensibility and an eye for detail, excellent problem-solving skills, the drive to stay current with today’s internet marketing and web trends, standards and techniques and thrive on taking the initiative to take our clients to new heights. Candidate must be capable of handling multiple projects and have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
Applicants should have extensive knowledge of and experience in typographic, identity, web, information and interactive design. Applicants should also have extensive experience with and/or knowledge of user interface requirements (UX/UI), web navigation, web page layout, responsive web design, cross platform issues, browser and platform compatibility and capability, knowledge of SEO best practices, animation, image compression, size and speed issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong ability to research and integrate latest trends in project concepting
- Ability to collaborate with a team of professionals to generate the best possible design solution for the client’s product/service within their existing brand identity
- Ability to integrate constructive feedback on design solutions
- Ability to problem solve complex design problems with creativity and efficiency
- Strong prototyping & wireframing skills
- Strong UX/UI design skills and knowledge base
- Ability to create custom website design solutions outside of 3rd party templates
- Provides regular progress reports for ongoing web/interactive design projects
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adhere to a production schedule
- Concepts, designs and assists in launching a variety of online advertising formats (HTML5/GIF banner ads, responsive emails, social media assets, interstitials, etc)
- Periodically reviews websites and other interactive properties and recommends updates of content and design
- Stays current with regard to web design trends, tools and practices
- In addition to company supplied training, maintains ongoing self-training to ensure a high level of skills and knowledge
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a strong design aesthetic as well as experience in a range of styles (i.e. send us links of your web work)
- Experience working with an Advertising Agency or Marketing firm
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in related field
Level = Expert
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe DreamWeaver
Level = Medium to Basic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
Company Benefits Package
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick days
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Profit sharing retirement plan with employer match
Qualified applicants: Please visit the following url to apply: http://www.blackdogadvertising.com/careers
- Link to samples of web work
- Salary Requirements
- Salary History
- 2-3 References
For more information about our company, please visit http://www.blackdogadvertising.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
To get more information about the job Click Here